Thursday, November 6, 2014

Two Exciting Developments

Recently, Obsolution was selected as one of four Honorable Mentions for both the 2014 Diverse Writers and Diverse Worlds Grants.
Obsolution

The jurors said of the story:

We enjoyed your piece very much. One of our jurors said, "Engaging and addictive. I didn't want to stop reading."

Read Obsolution for free via the Wattpad website, or by downloading the Wattpad app to your phone (works much like Amazon's Kindle app, and thousands of free books are offered).

Also, today I received the link to a 4/5 star review of A Gray Life from Horror Cult Films (HCF) UK (read it here: http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2014/11/a-gray-life-by-red-harvey-book-revew/). 

A Gray Life [SAMPLE of Published Book]
Not only that, but HCF editor Stephanie Andrusjak expressed a positive response to my work, and suggested I query Tor. I've queried many a publishing house, but I've yet to try Tor. Today is as good a day as any for a fresh query...!

All in all, a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment